Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Sweethearts & Valentine Clips

I've got a few more Valentine hairstyles to post so I'll make sure to get them all on by Monday!
Start this hairstyle by sectioning off two squares on the top of the head. 
You'll want to make sure they are parallel. 
 Now you are going to make two small hearts.  (Click here if you're unsure how to do this.)
Pull the rest of the hair back into a low ponytail and divide that ponytail into two pieces.  Twist both pieces and then wrap them around each other (in no particular order) and secure them with an elastic.  We've left a few loose ends hanging out on ours.  Tie a ribbon around your bun to finish it off.

Here are some of our Valentine Hair Clips if you would like some ideas:
(I always make 2 of each so I can use them with any hairstyle.)
These are our hearts.
Here is Cupid, a Valentine Flower, a couple Korkers, a Love Letter with a Heart and a Love Letter with a Rose.

2 comments:

Beth said...

I love this! As long as my little guy is feeling better tomorrow my daughter will be wearing this hair style tomorrow to her V-day party!

Razzle Dazzle Mom said...

Such cute clips! Thanks for some clippie inspiration!