Friday, May 13, 2011

1-Year Anniversary & Flashback Friday: The Long Bang

It's official we have been posting hairstyles on this blog for one year now!  There are 250 posts on our site which should give you a large variety to choose from.  It's been so much fun to have this special little something to do with my princess but it's also been fun to hear from all of you readers out there.  I get several emails but I rarely get comments and I do LOVE COMMENTS.  :) 
 For today we have a flashback from when my princess was 5 years old.  We had been growing out her bangs for a little while and decided to put their length to use. 
We pulled her hair half up and then grabbed out two small sections of her bangs.  Using a fat curling iron we curled the ends of the sections.  Pretty simple but she looked very grown up that day.  :) 

3 comments:

LK said...

Happy blog birthday! :D

Larla's hairstyles said...

She is so stinkin cute!! I do a lot of your styles on myself and my sister. I also have a hair blog called http://adorablehairstylesbylaura.blogspot.com/
~Laura!:)

Julie said...

Thank you!
Laura- darling blog!